Choices are flooded in the market but Panasonic Arc 3 evidently has been raising the bars of expectations for the consumers! Every person wants to have smooth, precise and a perfect shave. For every shaving man, the desire is to have a very effective clean shave with little or no stress – this is why many have gone back to using straight razors.
Straight edge razors easily make the task of getting a total clean shave look pretty easy and requires only a deftness born of practice. Straight razor shaving is a wonderful option but as with many other products in the market, selecting the best straight razor could be quite a rigorous process.
Electric razors help you cut your beard and remove other body hair quickly, easily and efficiently. The electric razor that is also a dry razor or an electric shaver, is a razor with a rotating or fluctuating blade. The electric razor usually does not use the shaving cream, soap, or water. The razor is charged by a small DC Motor, which is powered by batteries or electricity.
Many modern ones are powered using rechargeable batteries. Alternatively, an electro-mechanical oscillator driven by an AC – energized solenoid may be used. Some early mechanical shavers didn’t had electric motor and had to be charged by hand. Electric shavers have two main types: foil or rotary style. Users tend to prefer one or the other. Most rotary style shavers are cordless, and they are charged up with a charger or are placed with a cleaning and charging unit.
Numerous factors are to be taken in consideration when deciding one best electric shaver. Let us pen down some major factors:-
- Corded v/s cordless shaver, equating pros and cons of both the shavers and reaching to a conclusion of choosing the best fit for you.
- Wet and Dry technology, both the wet and dry shavers are important as they both have vague properties and are special in every term.
- Auto clean v/s manual clean: Auto clean shaver has automatic powers to clean the shaver by itself whereas the manual clean requires a person to put in some effort in cleaning the shaver.
- Budget, a perfect electric shaver is a dream for all, but the budget is the reality! A perfect shaver is one that fits your budget, and gives you desirable shave.
- Coarseness of hair, the coarse hair requires good care! Depending upon the coarseness of your hair, a person has to decide which electric shaver is best for them.
- Skin type, Depending on the skin type of a person the electric shaver has to be chosen that suits the best for a particular skin!
Packed with smart, innovative features, the Panasonic Electric Shaver and Trimmer for Men Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 delivers a remarkably close and comfortable shave. Panasonic Arc3 men’s shavers have a three blade system with 30 degree angle blades to cut hair at the base for close, correct sharpness. The flexible pivoting head allows the cordless shaver to float effortlessly along the contours of your face for a fast shave, especially around your sideburns and under your chin. The fast, linear motor delivers 13,000 cuts per minute to eliminate the tugging and pulling that can occur with slower electric razors, while maintaining peak power right up until the end of the charge.
Features of Panasonic Arc 3:
- Men’s ARC 3 electric razor with comfortable three blade cutting system and sharpened, ultra sharp 30 degree edge blades for quick and smooth shaving.
- Three flexible, hypo-allergenic ARC foils follow natural facial contours to comfortably capture, lift and cut all beard types and longer hairs
- High-speed 10,000 rpm motor drive for consistently even shaving, shave dry anytime or in the shower with foam or gel for total wet dry convenience
- Slide up 45 degree electric razor trimmer adds the perfections to beards, moustaches and sideburns.
- 100% washable, rinses clean under running water; a long-lasting rechargeable Li ion battery charges in an hour for up to 54 minutes of continuous cordless power
- Compatible with numerous accessories
There are several disadvantages as well as advantages that make panasonic arc 3 a better and effective razor for others, listing below some pros and cons of Panasonic arc 3
PROS OF PANASONIC ARC 3
- You get clean and close shave every time a person uses a good blade.
- There are no issues to use razor blades in terms of maintenance and keeping. With the disposal blades you use it once and can throw away.
- Single blades are cheap and a person doesn’t need to worry about spending too much a clean and close shave.
- Easily available at every departmental and every drug store. A person doesn’t have to roam around the streets and stress yourself this razor.
- It doesn’t create any unnecessary noise that may annoy you and create hassles.
PROS OF PANASONIC ARC 3
- It can cause cut in your face without any warning, you can expect a cut when you least want a cut.
- You are more prone to razor burns and skin irritation. People with sensitive skin can harm themselves with razors.
- It can get messy, also time consuming when preparing for the shaving
- It takes time to get a perfect shave. Hurrying is not recommended with these blades, the consequences can be harmful.
- The blades need to be replaced very often.
The Panasonic Arc 3 has seen a slew of new updates since its release in 2008, and as uua result, there have been 11 different models of the Arc 3. Sitting at a 30-degree angle, it pivots back and forth to provide a more comfortable shave. Since the human face is bony and angular, this pivoting foil head can help the user avoid nicks and cuts during a shave.According to men’s review they say that the price of this razor is very affordable and it is an easy one to use. Similarly women too like the smoothness offered by the razor is beyond perfect and the services offered are also good.