Given thousands of choices and choosing one best among them is not a fluent task. So is with the choice of an electric razor. What a person looks in an electric razor specifically? Blades, size, affordability, comfort, design, weight and performance all these characters are crucial while choosing the suitable electric razor.
An electric razor uses spinning blades or blades that undulate back and forth to cut the coarse hairs on the face tightly to the skin. The heads on electric shavers will flex singularly from each other, allowing the razor to match outlines of your face, which helps you achieve a closer shave. One of the best features of modern electric razors is the ability to use them in wet or dry environments, as well as with shaving gel or foam. When choosing the best razor people need to know some prior clues that might help them:
- Closeness- There is difference between utilising a beard trimmer to shave and a proper electric razor.
- Comfort and Convenience- The comfort a razor gives protection to you against damage to the skin and convenience in holding.
- Technology- Emerging technology these days is a big boon ! A perfect razor is the one with the best technology installed.
- Speed- The razor with the best speed is always preferred by the people.
Top electric razors you can buy are:
Choosing one best is like knitting a thread in the needle, seems easy but not everyone’s cup of tea.! The best razor a person selects should satisfy them in terms of every characteristic they desire to have. Philips has a line of popular electric cordless shavers, and is one of the leading manufacturers of lighting, and healthcare equipment around the world.
The 9000 series of Philips shavers won the 2015 iF Design Awards for outstanding design. The Philips Shaver 9700 is available wet or dry. You can use it over the sink, or take it into the shower to expedite getting ready in the morning. It’s completely resistant to water, so you won’t have to worry about wrecking your shaver. This Philips shaver holds special V track blades that will cut off most hair in one slot.
The Contour Detect Technology will also work with all shapes and sizes of facial skin, easily working below jawline and under the chin. Each of the three shaving heads will move independently of each other. This shaver has customizable settings. Choose the speed setting that works best for your skin, and your type of facial hair.
Choices you can choose from include a slow shave, which is skin-friendly, a medium shave to have a more thorough shave done, or fast, which gives a high-powered shave for when you need to get ready quickly in the morning.
FEATURES OF PHILIPS SHAVERS SERIES 9000:
- Contour Detect Technology to cut precisely to all face shapes
- Blades go in eight directions for a smooth experience
- A separate Trimmer to catch sideburns or for shaping
- SmartClean system to clean and prolong your shavers life
- Three-speed settings to choose from, depending on skin and hair type
- An LED display of remaining battery so you know when to charge it
- Wet and Dry functionality
- 20% more hair after every stroke for a smoother shave
- 30% closer shave for a smoother look
Listed below are some pros and cons of Philips Series shaver 9000 that makes it unique and differentiated product from others:
Pros & Cons Of Philips Shaver series 9000
- Quick and easy to clean:Smartclean System– The SmartClean system cleans, lubricates, dries and charges this shaver, which saves you time and effort cleaning it. It is alcohol-free, which means it is sensitive to skin, and its dual-filtration system gives it a thorough clean, and with each clean cycle it charges, so your shaver is ready to use, whenever you need.
- Lightweight and quiet design– The running is smooth, quiet and the model is light-weight. This means that if you are spending some time shaving your beard, or head, or wherever, it won’t make your arms ache. A lot of people are using this shaver for their head, and again, it is doing an applause-worthy job.
- Smart technology: LED screen and user interface- With all the smart technology around us, it is no surprise that the shaver comes with a Smart LED User Interface Display. It allows more control over the shaver and displays the battery level, the cleaning cycle indicator, the replacement head indicator and the travel lock indicator.
- Lithium powered battery- The shaver is complete with a lithium-ion power battery, which gives you an hour of shaving with a full charge, and if you have forgotten to charge it, it charges for a full shave within 5 minutes.
- Trimmer that is not integrated
- No head guard
- No stand if you don’t buy the cleaning station
- If not a regular user of trimmer then it may be of less use to a person.
- The rotary shaver of this series doesn’t provide a better and a perfect shave that a person desires.
The Series 9000 is Philips rotary shaver, with a crux tri-blade head and available in wet and dry.The men’s review for the shaver series states the 9000 is a really sleek, impressive looking shaver that does a pretty decent job, and likely ranks at the top of what is possible with an electric shaver.
If you’re looking for smoothness and no facial hair, it can definitely solve your problem, if you can accept the high price tag. Not even men, but women also use the Philips shaver series 9000 , the women’s review states there are those who opt for the convenience, versatility and “safety” of electric razors, and those who prefer the time consuming, less-expensive and usually-closer manual shave.
The Philips Norelco Shaver in the 9000 series promises a new and magnificent experience in shaving. With the Contour Detect technology, the shaver moves in eight directions, follows the curves of every face shape, and this naturally helps cut up to 20% more hair, giving a 30% closer shave and perfect too.