Choosing has never been an easy task, whether it is a choice of any household item, study related topics, clothing or electronics. People believe the task of choosing is only limited to women! But, that’s just a myth in today’s reality. Even men too have to make a difficult choice when it comes to get perfect beard that gives them the desired look that suits their skin. Choosing a suitable electric razor that fits your skin is a challenging task. An electric razor is a razor with a moving blade, they generally don’t require a shaving cream, soap or water. It is charged by a DC motor or by the main electricity socket.
There are mainly two types of electric razors, foil type razors and rotary style razors. Rotary style razors are generally cordless, they are charged up with a plug charger or they are placed within a cleaning or charging unit. There are thousands of choices in the market, and these choices have continuously been raising consumer’s expectations. Listing below some of the top electric razors that have been establishing themselves as best razors in the nation worldwide:
- Braun series 9 920Cc
- Remington F5 5800
- Braun series 7
- Wahl professional series
- Philips norelco 9031
Braun series have continuously been establishing themselves as the best brand for electric razor. Conventional shavers allow heat to build up in the shaver head. Braun CoolTec has a ThermoElectric Cooling element (TEC) between its shaving foil blades. Without any gels or lotions, it cools down the skin while shaving and leaves a lingering feeling of cool refreshment. Clinical tests have shown a significant reduction in shaving induced skin irritations like redness, burning and itching sensations.
The sleek, lightweight electric shaver is fantastic to the naked eye and is ergonomic as well. It is comfortable to hold in your hands and isn’t going to cause much of a struggle. It’s designed to be used underwater or in dryconditions. It doesn’t where you are since the shaver will be able to battle through and provide the same experience every single time.
One of their main selling points is the “Active Cooling Technology” which is supposed to make shaving a soothing experience. It’s easy on the skin and doesn’t create unnecessary irritation. The cooling technology is not a gimmick. It does lighten the “burning” sensation on the skin and makes it rather pleasant. Braun CoolTec is very easy to recharge and takes just about five minutes to get back to the situation of fully recharged. The LED display is nice and easy to read even when you are in the shower. It states the battery and the setting being used.
This makes it simpler for a person who might be fiddling around with the shaver. It does have a con when it comes to its battery life. It’s such a powerful machine and even recharges quickly, but the battery swaps out quickly too. Let us state some excellent features of Braun Cooltec that makes it an excellent razor:
- Precision trimmer for closer shave
- Provides active cooling technology that smoothes skin during shave
- Patented sensoblade technology to maximize each stroke
- Simple 5-minute charge for elongated battery life
- Wet and dry shaving capability
- 3-stage cutting system for all face types
- Includes 2 year warranty
After discussing the features, let us discuss some disadvantages and advantages of the Braun cooltec that makes it extremely unique and a preferred choice for consumers:-
- Very safe to use- If you want to achieve a safe shave, it is easy to achieve with this razor. With a manual razor, it takes a lot of potential and practice to achieve a safe and clean shave each and every time.
- Save money- Using an electric shaver means you won’t need to continually replace dull blades. Since you can achieve a great shave with the shaver alone, you can save money by not buying expensive shaving products.
- Save time- You don’t have to spend extra time applying water and vague products on your face before shaving as they are not required when using an electric shaver.
- Multi-purpose- Many can be used for more than just shaving a beard. They’re also effective for shaving without causing harmful sideburns on the skin.
- Pricey to start off– Although in the long run electric shavers may be a cheaper option, the upfront cost is higher.
- Shave offered is close but not as a manual- A great shave can be achieved with an electric shaver, but the closeness of the shave will very rarely rival that of a manual. However, some higher end shavers are on par with the manual blade in terms of closeness of the shave.
- Noise- It is believed that fast results come with the cost of noise. Electric shavers tend to make some sort of noise when operating this razor
- Battery- They come with the general disadvantages of battery in the whole series. Despite this, the batteries fitted in electric shavers last for many many years without losing any run time. Most can also achieve a full charge in as little as an hour.
Men find this razor extremely useful for them as it provides them their desired shave. It did an incredible job when it came to precision. It was able to get to all parts of the face and make it look simple at the same time. Just a marvelous
feeling as you race across the face and it picks up everything. The shaver understands what it takes to remove hair and that is important. Women, who want to have super smooth skin find Braun cooltec not an optimal but an optional choice, as the men’s range is much better than the women’s. This shaver is anintriguing option, but it becomes even more perplexing when you look at the lineup of models under the same label.
CoolTec is undoubtedly the most technologically advanced dry shaver worldwide. CoolTec’s innovation is matched by its elegance. From the meticulous craftsmanship of the dual zoned, rubberized grip to the enduring strength of its ergonomic handle, the product’s dynamic design is the perfect balance of quality, functionality and programs that will change the way men do dry shave.